Well, I didn't post last night because I was looking for Giz2's heartbeat- to no avail.
You should have it in your email tomorrow though! It took a while but I was finally able to track it down and get one good and one ok recording of it! I hope you can hear it! It's such an amazing thing!
Annabelle and I just ran errands today. When I got home I talked to your sister for a while. Her, Ed, Annabelle and I are going to meet up Friday in Annapolis and maybe go to Quiet Waters Park to play outside and out to eat. Depends on the weather though...
My cousin Jennifer came over to go through teaching stuff Melissa's mom left for me that I never made it through. I got to hold my cousin Nicholas- oh my gosh he's too cute. He fell asleep in my arms after about 10 minutes and I held him for an hour. Annabelle was less than pleased with me holding him at first- she told me up, she tried to give me toys and she tried to tell me horse and climb on my back! Haha. She finally stopped caring when we took her outside to play.
Dad was drinking tonight. Lovely. I told him he cannot be around Annabelle and I told him that if he continues drinking he needs to let work know he needs a few more days off to pack us up and take us back to Georgia. I'd really hate to go back, I'm starting to feel a little better about being here- but I can't take the anger that builds up in me when he's drinking and I can't stand that I hate him during that time. It makes me sick and if he keeps it up I will have to go back to stay sane.
I hope you feel better honey. It hurts me to know you are sick and I can't help you feel better or take care of you. I will get the Benadryl in the mail to you Friday- unless you want me to mail it separately and I can do that too.
I love you. I wish you were here. Today I got to thinking back to when we started dating and it made me know- not like I didn't already- how lucky I am to have you as my husband. I really am eternally greatful to have you and am so blessed to be with you forever and to have you as the father of our beautiful little girl and this new baby to come. You are amazing honey!
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment